Laser technologies (CT3)
Research program: Laser Technologies for Materials Processing and Analysis
Development of new materials and measurement of their properties
- Measurement of thermal properties of coatings and thin films -thermal conductivity, thermal diffusivity, heat capacity.
- Measurement of spectral and temperature dependances of optical properties of material surfaces - emissivity, reflectivity.
- Measurement of residual stresses by the hole-drilling method.
- Industrial applications of advanced laser technologies for material processing - research.
- Analyses of physical processes in materials induced by intensive heat sources.
- Measurement of thermo-mechanical processes in laser technologies - temperature field, heat transfer coefficients.
- Development and application of optical methods for the measurement of temperature fields in various technologies.
- Measurement of optical and thermal properties of treated materials and laser system components.
- Research and development of laser marking technologies for various materials.
- Cooperation with industrial partners in the branch of development, manufacturing and servis of laser technologies.
Computer modeling and measurement of special problems
- Thermal processed in classical and advanced technologies of heat treatment.
www sites of Department: ttp.zcu.cz
www sites of Centre of Laser technologies - Research centre: laser.zcu.cz