What We Offer
Modelling of deformation and dynamic processes
- simulation of technical systems at fast dynamic phenomena and extreme load
Modelling and measurement of interactions in technical systems
- modelling and measurement of steady as well as transient states in technical systems
Modelling the human body
- development of biomechanical models of the human body
- development of algorithms and software for modelling materials with complex internal structure and mass redistribution.
- development of systems for measuring biometric signals (sensors; electronic data capture)
Thermomechanics of technological processes
- measurement of temperature fields bycontact and non-contact methods
- measurement of thermal and optical properties of materials and residual stresses in materials
- laser marking technologies, laser machining and welding and thermal processing of materials
- industrial applications of advanced laser technologies for material processing - research.
- analyses of physical processes in materials induced by intensive heat sources.
- measurement of thermo-mechanical processes in laser technologies - temperature field, heat transfer coefficients.
- development and application of optical methods for the measurement of temperature fields in various technologies.
- measurement of optical and thermal properties of treated materials and laser system components.
- research and development of laser marking technologies for various materials.
- cooperation with industrial partners in the branch of development, manufacturing and servis of laser technologies.
Polymer composite technology
- research of manufacturing technology of polymer and geopolymer composites and hybrid materials applicable in mechanical engineering and the construction industry
- thermal analysis of polymer composites by means of DSC, TGA, DMA and TMA methods
- measurement of temperature-dependent viscoelastic properties of composites and thermal degradation of polymer materials
- measurement of thermokinetic parametres of reactoplastic matrices
Materials and technologies
- microscopy, spectrometry and diffraction diagnostic methods
- nanoindentation and tribology measurements